ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology starting on 19 September 2020
During the course you will:
- Gain a reflexology qualification that is well known and highly respected within the industry
- Study to reach professional reflexologist level
- Learn what it means to run your own business and use social media for marketing
- Gain excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of reflexology, anatomy and physiology, professional conduct and business awareness
- Be enrolled with the Association of Reflexologists as a student member. A one year AoR membership is included in your course fee
- All classes are held in West Malling in Kent
- All course materials and resources are provided in the fee.
- Small deposit to secure your place
- Payment plan available
The units that you will study are:
- Provide Reflexology for Complementary Therapies
- Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
- Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- Business Practice for Complementary Therapies
- Healthy Eating and Well-Being for the Complementary Therapy Client
- Daily Start and Finish Times 9am – 5.00pm
- Course consists of in-class practical and theory tuition, out of class case studies and assignments.
- Case Studies, 80 hours performed on a variety of client to gain experience and practical knowledge. To be submitted as part of your final assessment
Here is some interesting information about Reflexology!
In the early days of its development reflexology was called Zone Therapy.
Eunice Ingham, known as the mother of reflexology, developed the system beyond Zone Therapy and it became what it is today.
A reflexology practitioner applies pressure to the feet, or hands, using the thumbs and fingers and specific techniques to gain a healing response in the body.
Mrs Ingham, whose background was in physiotherapy, mapped the pressure points in the feet and hands to correspond to all of the organs, glands and systems of the body.
On applying pressure to the areas reflexology encourages the body to achieve homeostasis.
If you are interested or would like more information please call our office in West Malling on 01732 220 134 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.